I felt to happy today ☺
My dear specially came to KL to accompany me ❥
We meet up in Sunway Pyramid.
We shopping together :D
But I forgot bring the valentine's day present for him.
Awww..I'm so bad right? ☹
He bought a lots things for me today ❥
He wanted to buy me a bouquet of flowers, but i told him i can't bring it home because my mother will keep question me. x.X
Anyway, he gave me a big bear bear ❤ and bought a lots things for me ><
♥☮✌
The things he bought me today :
☑ Earring(S)
☑ A ring for my lil cousin sis
☑ 2 hair tier for my beloved mother
☑ 5 chocolates wrap like a flower to my friends as valentine's day present
☑ 1 lollipop in heart shape for my another friend that love sweets
☑ a lots of stationary likes files, pencil, pens & A NOVEL to improve my english language :x
☑ bla³.......
♥☮✌
Lastly, Sukyan and I went home ☺
My dear, Jeff and Ah Kat which came to KL together overnight in a hotel nearby Sunway Pyramid.
Dear, I'm so happy that can spend my valentine's day with you ❤
❤ xoxo, dear ❤
Just because its late, he very worried that i gonna get scold by my beloved daddy and mummy or not.
Lastly, I didn't get scold xD
When i reached home, I found that my mummy still in my neighbour's house ._.
A minutes later, she's backed, I gave her the present I bought for her just now and she's so happy ☺
Suddenly, I realized that I forgotten my beloved aunt.
I never bought anything for her awww ☹
I'm sorry aunt ☹
I gave the ring for my lil cute cousin.
She love it , haha :D
They thanks to me but i think they should thanks to my dear ❤ hahas
ɷ End ɷ
ɪ ʟovɛ ʏoʊ, ɖɛɐʀ ❤
Labels: ❤ My boy, him

♥ Last Written @
6:00 PM