As usual, I'm late again XD
My beloved aunt keep nagging at us in the car.
The victims included a guy that we fetch to school, Yan and I.
The time flies.
★★★
The last period of today was Physics.
On the way to lab, I saw a moth with wings the size of my palm.
Can you imagine how big it is ._.
★★★
Finally, the school time is end.
My aunt asked me how many doughnut I can eat at once.
She told me that she can eat 6 piece at once.
I answered : "I can also. hahas"
But something comes into my mind.
"She can eat 6 piece at once?"
IMPOSSIBLE.
When I reached home, she show me the box of J.Co doughnuts.
OMG. It's so cute and small.
This is just released by today!! xD
It costs RM18. So EXPENSIVE compared to the big one.
The box just contain 24 pieces doughnut.
Because of the cute-ness, I took some pic of it. hahas

Mmmmm. It's DELICIOUS muahahas.

♥ Last Written @
7:30 PM