I went Times Square with Pipi, Yan, Suki, Huiki today ☺
Yan, Suki and I went there by Pipi's car.
Before go, we took pic tgt.
When we reached there, we straight away go for our lunch in 欢喜地.
I ordered a rice with butter chicken piece.
Yan ordered a porridge, Suki ordered a fried rice.
Pipi only ordered a lemon tea if not mistaken.
Mr. Pi treat us for this xD Thanks ya ♥
While I'm eating, Yan took this pic. LOL
Kinda bored.
I want to go Sungai Wang T_T but it's raining.
Therefore, we can only shop in Times Square. ☹
urgh ☹
We accompany Pipi buy smtg, but he never buy any because the price is too pretty & he want to save $ for his future girlfren :o
We went to Papa Johns to eat.
I ordered a cheese pizza and Pipi ordered a pizza too (don't know the name and how to describe it)

I ordered a float too.
Mmmm.. It's DELICIOUS xD

Took for fun take 1.

Then, Pipi went home because his beloved mom asked him to be back before 6pm.
After finished, he went home (:
Then, we go find my mom and dad & they fetch us home.
Yan & I I took with my beloved daddy and mummy when reached home too.
WOW..see my nose and mouth. I'm exactly look like my daddy xD

LOL.I found something.
Pipi throw his digi prepaid card which is used into my bag!! -_-
❤☮✌
Took for fun take 2.

After removing make up. (Take for fun take 3.)
