When I'm woke, I felt so cold
❤
Then, I straight away take mac book and try to put the music (ipod) into my blog "songs" page.
What??!!!
The server is under maintenance.Rarw.
I felt like dropping from the sky.
Not long after, my sis woke.
She sit beside me and say she wanted to change the dropping things in her blog.
So, I opened a website that contained many mini things.
We see that together and she found the mini she want to use.
And u know what i found? I found this
and
! OMGG The PEACE sign that I most love! =D
Happy.
❤
Finally, I've done the music thingy (:hahas
But today not so good.
Oh ya! my leng yi who came back from London gave me a dress :D
Love it ❤
Aww. She going back to London tomorrow ):
"The dress"
I miss him
*xoxo*