Aww..I really need a camera ):
Today's assembly got someone special came to visit or school.
There are so many performance.
BUT. I don't have camera and I can't take photo for memory.
So what can you do for me is "Buy me a CAMERA with PINK shell. wahaha )"
I forgotten the songs name and the performance name. -_- sorry.Performance goes :
(maybe the arrangement is wrong x.
x)
❤ Julia Chan presented the school song. (Her voice is pro :o)
❤ Another girl (forgot name :x) who good in singing presented us a song.
❤Julia Chan presented another song.
❤Julia Chan presented another song.
❤ Piano performance played by a "young" student.
❤ Piano performance by year 1~2 (not sure) girl.
✓ Super PRO
❤ Performance by one group of students (smtg like singing)
❤ Performance by Cempaka Orchestra
❤ Performance (Chinese Drum)
Speech from Encik ..... Ivaldi. (forgot full name) :x
End of the assembly.
Today got maths test. i score full marks for objective 
During science lesson, we did a experiment about the inertia.
We did took photo b
y using mac book. hahas.


Look serious? I was talking to Steven ._.

Teacher (Mr.Tan) is showing us how to do the experiment :D
It's fun to have this experiment. =D
Your sincerely,
San ♥
Labels: ❤ School

♥ Last Written @
10:27 PM