♥First day of exam♥
♥Wednesday, 11:30pm.♥
English I, which is comprehension.
It's difficult. Nothing much.
English II, which is write an essay and literature of Form 4 & 5.
I wrote the essay with the title of :
"National Service should made compulsory to all. Do you Agree?"
I choose Disagree of course. lol.
The literature (Form 4) - If *poem* & The drover's wife *short story*.
Whereas the literature of Form 5 asked about the character you likes the most.
Questions of the poem "IF" is so difficult for me. ):
Okays, It's Math II paper after that.
There's 10+ marks by the question of the chapter(s) I forgot.
Such as "elevation angle and bla bla bla" & "plane ABCD fall on PQRS, find the angle".
wth.
10+ marks FLY.
。。。。。。。
Oh gosh, I keep day dreaming and can't really study Perdagangan.
Many of them are dropping Art and Perdagangan.
Therefore, many of them is not going to school tomorrow.
I must go because I'm taking Perdagangan. ):
Anyway, wish I good luck for my coming exam on tomorrow and Friday.
Thanks peoples. <3
Labels: ❤ Exam 'March

♥ Last Written @
11:29 PM