♥ Second day of exam♥
♥Thursday, 11:12pm.♥
This is a 2nd post for today. First post is all about wishing my friend a happy b'dae.
Let's start with my journey of exam of day 2.
Perdagangan I, I got most of the questions about bank wrong and it's so many questions about bank.
OMG! I saw a spider, the monster I most scare in front of my table when I'm doing my paper.
I quickly moved my things far apart from it. ._.
It's really scary!
✶--------------------✶
Perdadangan II, I changed my place because of the monster.
When I got the paper, my brain is definitely BLANK. wth.
It's really difficult T_T
But, I did write much on the answer sheet. lol.
I don't dare to guess that how many marks i can get anyway.
✶--------------------✶
By the way, my beloved sis is coming to school for taking her SPM result today.
I asked her buy me KFC :D
I felt excited to see her *because of the KFC :x just kidding*
When I finished my Perdagangan paper II, I found that she's in school already.
When I saw her, I asked her "Where's my KFC?"
She told me SHE FORGOT. *disappointed*
When Mr. Tan, the physic teacher saw Suki, he say "Wa, why so hot?"
My god! He's so CUTE! :3
LMAO I never imagine before that he will say this to his students.
✶--------------------✶
Okays, It's time for them to go into the hall.
I went there with Yan.•ω•
Those who taking Art got exam so they can't go in.
There's 2 students got 11 A1, and another 2 students got 11 A (included A1 & A2).
Congrats to Li Ling (Peng's sister) got 10 A1 and Sasa got 8A.
✶--------------------✶
I'm felt so hungry because I didn't eat break and lunch. ><
After they finish taking the result, they need to go to take a photograph together.
Yan and I didn't follow of course.
We decided to go to have our lunch.
But lunch time is over.
So, we went back to classroom.
Classroom:
Have a nice chat with Leau Gyn and Yan.
Leau Gyn is funny. lol.
Then, we talked about the perdagangan I too.
We decided to ask the paper with the answer she did from her.
She's invigilating junior's class (exam).
We such a bug, we went for her for few times ._.
But at last, she took back the paper.
We fight with her to get the paper but failed ><
Leau Gyn went in the classroom and want to take from her but failed too. aww.
Oh gosh, boys talked so loud ._.
And they keep making noise and Leau Gyn said that their saliva spreading everywhere. Eww :x
I took a photo with my lovely phone. (its broke actually lol)
*post when I'm free*
✶--------------------✶
Urgh. I feel sleepy when I saw history book.
Gosh! How to pass my history? Impossible. :x
It's okay because since Form 1 I didn't pass before if not mistaken.
If passed also when I'm in Form 1 and 2.
E.g. - Not even 1 page I study, I asleep.
lol.
Good luck to myself. ❤
by. babysan ϋ *missing him*
Labels: ❤ Exam 'March

♥ Last Written @
11:12 PM