♥ Third day of exam♥
♥ Friday, 11pm.♥
Today will be the last day of school before the 1-week holiday.
But I've been invited to back to school on Monday until Wednesday.
I told my dear and he says: "Who ask you SPM this year?"
♠♥♣♦
Today's exam is really bad.
The BM karangan title is so difficult!
But it still ended up with full of my font too.
During Sejarah II pula, brain is completely blank! Orz
The things I study before the exam start all gone! 
My brain did functioning well. lol
Before having our Sejarah paper I exam, Pn. Nor chat with us.
She's super funny!
and she say she likes to eat "epak" something like that.
AND you know what?
Everybody is listening to Pn. Nor's story.
Even Lipeng and LeeYan whereas Yan...
She's the only one who never listen to teacher's story and keep staring at her Sejarah book. * She put all her attention to her book!!*
She's so hardworking...lol
During Sejarah paper I,
I turned to a gunslinger and start shooting the paper. 
♠♥♣♦
I steamed my hair *helped by my beloved aunt*.
Thanks, aunty ❤
love you <3
♠♥♣♦
I'm kinda sad because one of my friends (Sasa) told me that I'm too thin.
But I swear! I eat more than you can imagine.
Wonder why I can't grow fatter SOB 
♠♥♣♦
Happy Holidays peoples (:
Labels: ❤ Exam 'March

♥ Last Written @
6:30 PM