♥Seventh day of exam♥
♥Thursday, 10:50pm.♥
Today exam's subject includes Eko I, Eko II & also Maths I.
Eko I, I just studied a bit of Form 4 syllabus and never study for Form 5 syllabus.
Form 4 syllabus questions only got 16 like tat.
More from Form 5 syllabuses.
omg.
Fail?
⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
Eko II, before the exam, I studied for the questions that may come out.
During the exam, I can know that I'm gonna fail.
Every question have sub.
I just know do sub (i) and don't know sub (ii) & (iii).
And the sub I know how to do is less than the sub I don't know how to do.
Got 1 part, I saw my friend ask the teacher is tat inflasi?
Teacher ignored it.
Then my friend asked again, inflasi?
Teacher nodded her head and walked away.
I saw that.
Originally my answer is kemelesetan.
Because of that, I changed it to inflasi.
After the exam, I quickly ask Li Peng is that inflasi or kemelesetan because my answer is kemelesetan and the teacher means is inflasi?
I'm confusing.
She told me is KEMELESETAN.
I was like ...
I get mad and I sure fail the exam. D:
⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
The subject that I most pro is Maths.
My Maths paper II got bad result for me.
It's just 67/100 marks.
The highest in our class is 88 marks. ._.
Last but not least, let's talked about last subject for today.
It's Maths I, i never do any revision for Maths.
During the exam, got around 6+ questions don't know do.
I skipped & decided to do those questions after that.
When I looked back, I got the answer. hooray :D
But don't know correct or not because time for the exam going to end.
Simply click on the calculator, got the answer & circle the answer.
:X
End. ❤
Labels: ❤ Exam 'March

♥ Last Written @
12:24 PM