First of all, to those who left comments in my chat box please give me comments about my post too 
thanks hoho
ʚ------------ɞ
Today I'm LATE. omg.
Yan didn't wake and I was sleeping like a piggy too.
We woke at around 5 ~ 10 mins before 7am.
We prepared as fast as possible of course.
When I go down, OMG!
its a bowl of maggi mee. I eat as fast as I can because it's lack of times.
ʚ------------ɞ
I ate this dessert.
YUMM~~It's peanut paste.
Nice 
I'm Lovin' It.
hahas
ʚ------------ɞ
Last but not least.
I gonna talk about my coming EXAM!
!It's falles on 11 March'09
I not even start on any revision yet.
And sej exam is on coming Friday 
I know I'm lazy 
I really gonna start being priorities and stop procrastinate ._.
Yours truly,
San ♥
Labels: ❤ School

♥ Last Written @
11:03 PM