Today I felt like being ignored by one of my friends.
I won't mentioned her name here.
During lunch time, Yan and I put our books on the table to show that I'm gonna sit there when I'm backed from buying foods.
Before I go, I was talking to somebody else and someone has came and ask "her" *Somebody sitting here?*
She pushed my books away and say "Sit here Sit here."
Just because I'm talking to someone and so I didn't noticed that.
When I backed from buying foods, someone is sitting on my place.
....
I felt so disappointed with it.
How can she moves my books and let her friends that just know for around 1~2 years to sit on my place.
She just can't see us. And this year is the last year we could spent together in our secondary school.
Besides that, we already know each other for more than 4 years and how could she.....
Anyway, I appreciate the friendship between us.
A nice friendship looks like that?
What the means of friends? I really lost in it.
Between, I got a best buddy in life which is Yan. :)
♥---------------------------------♥
Tonight I phoned with my darling.
I talked to him about the friendship and the things happened in school which really make me unhappy.
Seriously, I tried to not let my tears fall down but I really can't forbear.
After that, he comforted me by asking me don't sad.
One friend which is really nice is good enough.
And he still told me that "He is there for me (:"
It's SWeeeeeet. ❤
♥---------------------------------♥
Okays! Let's show you the pic I took today hahas :D
I'm super narcissistic hoho :P
*Actually, I closed my eyes not because of acting cute or what.
I closed my eyes just because when I taking pic, something has fly into my eyes and make my eyes closed. (Reflex action) ._.
-END-
Labels: ❤ Friends

♥ Last Written @
11:01 AM