I gonna miss them ):
Around 7am+, we fetch them to KLIA. Dad drive.
When we reached, we went to Mc'D to have a sit.
I ordered a Egg Mc'Muffin because I not yet have my breakfast. (They didn't know that we going to airport too.)
They just ordered drink because they ate in my house just now.
After finished eating and drinking, we took pic :D
I accidentally deleted the 1st pic. Urgh ):
At least still got another as you see at below. But I look ugly in that. Opps.
I look blur. :x
Anyway, that's my jie jie (actually is ah yi but she say "ah yi" sounds old ._.)
Not long after, they gonna check in.
Therefore, we leads them to the gate and farewell with them.
Then when we on the way to car park, I took a photo :D
I love this. 
After that, we went to Suzuki store see the Swift and went to another car store see Myvi.
My beloved daddy sent my sis home and bring beloved mummy and I go eat lunch.
When I reached home, I started narcissistic. :x
Photo Booth 1. (acting cute :x)
Heart for darling. <3
.End.