Okay! Let's talk about the funny things happen during BM lesson.
Yesterday, my beloved teacher (Pn. Nor) asked us to compose a song about "Jangan Bunuh Rama-rama" and she also want us to SING the song today.
First of all, she asked one of the group and go out and sing.
They didn't prepared and so she asked them to sing later.
-Bla Bla Bla-
Suddenly, she point to our group and say my name out to ask my group and sing.
We go out with serious face.
The character that she want us to sing about is "Atma I and Atma II"
The lyrics is done by Lee Yan at first.
✖
The lyrics at first :
Atma I, Atma II
Melambang sifat manusia,
Ada dua sifat,
Ada dua sifat,
Sifat buruk, sifat baik.
✖
Group leader (Li Peng) has went to the mathletics competition.
While we singing, we keep using the book and cover our face.
Because the music we use to sing the song is "Liang Zhi Lao Hu" which is kid's song. ><
We sing around 2 lines then we start laughing.
We noticed that teacher looked fierce.
We quickly sing it again.
But, we really cant forbear and we laugh non-stop again.
Teacher asked us go back to our seat and sing it later.
We realized that the song lyrics is too short and we planned to add a new paragraph below it.
We changed the music to sing as well.
It changed to "Twinkle-twinkle little star" (Kid's song too ._.)
✖
The lyrics after edited :
Atma I dan II
Berusia dua lima,
Matanya kurang nampak,
Telinga kurang dengar,
Atma I dan II,
Melambang sifat manusia,
Mempunyai dua sifat,
Sifat baik dan buruk.
Atma I dan II,
How I wonder what you are.
✖
You guess what?!
We sing this for at least 7 TIMES.
-_- Urghhh.
It's because we keep sing till half then LAUGH and she say we sing NOT LOUD ENOUGH.
But finally WE HAVE DONE.
How pity we are 
✖
They go out by respective group and sing.
Steven who solo, he sing twice.
1st time he sing till
. lols
✖
After that, teacher say we never put in our effort and not well-prepared.
But Lee Yan, Yan and I did discussed before the class. ):
She say our class compared to 5 Sc 1 is like "Langit dengan Bumi"
.__.
✖
I got Accounts tuition just now.
OMG. I felt the question "Documents" which need to prepare Jurnal, Buku Tunai and Lejar is quite easy. :D
But, I scared when comes to exam, I forgot everything.
This is MY ROX-est BRAIN :(
Always don't know how to do Accounts during exam.
I'm tired. end.
❤ dear
Labels: ❤ School

♥ Last Written @
10:34 PM