Dating with my darling today.
Hooray ♥
We watched two movies which is Dragonball Evolution & Race to the witch mountain.
Dragonball Evolution

Shopped for few shops and bought some snacks from the "Japan's food stall".
We ate that during the movie below. hoho
Race to the Witch Mountain.

After this, shopping again!
He bought me a dress and a T-shirt. ♥
We don't have much time to date because watched 2 movies and its really wasted alot of times.
Its actually tiring ><
Then, I went home by Khai's car. Thanks :P
Originally I followed my beloved mom, dad and also her friends for dinner.
But then, I feel like not joining them.
So, my sister ask me go Khai's brother and sister birthday party.
He fetched us home first then go Khai's house by beloved sister's car.
"Luk luk !" and also BBQ.
Thanks khai for the chicken wing & help us for the "luk luk"
Anyway, I really very hungry :x
Its not enough for me to full-fill my stomach.
VERY HUNGRY!! sob
Took this when I'm home.


♥ Last Written @
9:11 AM