It's Friday today.
I went to Sunway Pyramid with Yan.
I decided to watch Confessions of Shopaholic and Fast & Furious 4.
Unfortunately, we reached there at around 1pm and we going home by 5.30pm.
So, we can only watch 1 movie due to the lack of time.
Therefore, we just watched 1, which is Fast & Furious 4.
Attention : This movie is only for peoples above 18 years old.
But I'm allowed to go in.
I'm look so mature.
So sad. :x
After movie, we shop around.
Who knows my legs.....INJURED.
I looked at it & it's bleeding !
Awwww SO pain !
I need to pretend that nothing wrong with my legs and walked as usual.
But it's really too pain and I can't stand it.
So, I sat on the bench.
When I'm sitting there, I saw Living Cabin.
I decided to walked to there and buy plasters.
For my legs of course ._.
Take a lot of times to walked there because of my dumb legs.
Although I attached the plaster on the injury.
Wow, not pain anymore.
After few minutes, the plasters drop off because of the friction.
When I'm home, shower is the scariest thing.
Because when your 伤口 touched water, it's will be SUPER PAIN.
urghh..

♥ Last Written @
7:28 PM