♥ Monday, March 9, 2009 ♥
❤ A "wasted" day
Argh, I don't have the mood to study.
Today my beloved sis went to her bf de baba's shop study and do hw.
So, left myself at home.
My mom say that she want to go Leisure Mall.
I forgot why.
And I just wanna buy a round comb and some reference books.
Therefore, I followed them to Leisure Mall.
And I bought the comb and 2 books.
♫-♪-♩-♬-♫-♭
Just daddy wanna buy sport shoe.
He decided to go Jusco.
I followed too.
Because I want to buy some pens as preparation for coming exam which on this Wednesday.
Jiayou.
♫-♪-♩-♬-♫-♭
Between, let's me share the exam time table with u (:
Wed - 11 March,
English I
English II
Maths II
Thurs - 12 March,
Perdagangan I
Perdagangan II
Art II
Fri - 13 March,
BM I
Sejarah I
Sejarah II
♫-♪-♩-♬-♫-♭
Okays, I gonna off.
C ya peoples.
Wish me good luck in my examinations :P
That's all for today.
♥ my boy, Meng

♥ Last Written @
2:37 AM