Extreme late.
I woke up at 7.10 am. -_-
How pig am I.
&
You know how I woke?
Try guess
.
.
.
Yan called me but I didn't pick up. *I was in pig mode
So, she called my sis and asked her pass me the phone.
The conservation :
I : Har *blur sound
Yan : I don't have sports attire. Can you bring me your sis's one?
I : Har? I lost it. Just got 1 and I need it
Yan : Okays, nvm. You still not yet wake ar?
I : Ya. What's the time now?
Yan : HUH?! It's already 7.10am
I : What? Ya meh? Omg, ok la, Bye bye.
Yan : *cold laugh* LOL bye bye.
(Actually I was in blur mode and Yan told me all this in school)
I need to reach school before 8am.
We got morning assembly everyday at 7.45am.
So, I prepare as fast as I can.
When I go downstair, I saw a cinnamon-roll on a plate and a cup of milo for me.
Too bad, I got no time to enjoy it.
My aunt already waiting me in the car.
Therefore, I drank the milo and prepare all those sports thingy and took all and keep the things in car.
Around 7.40am, I reached Yan's house and fetched her.
Unfortunately, we're still late for the morning assembly.
After the assembly, respective group of SPM study skills was announced.
Teacher separated Yan & I. T_T
She's in Science group and I'm in Perdagangan Group :(
I same group with Peiying, Sheila, Ching Jin, Amirah, Steven & ......
After that, we having our sports practice from 8am to 11am.
I joined costume team, which is help to make costume, banners & bla bla bla and so I was asked to go to option room to discuss about the materials and designs.
Captain of the team is Chi Qin :D
Her drawing is so nice!
Seriously, nothing much to do during this periods.
Such a boring period. :X
That's all for today :D
Bye.
Labels: ❤ School

♥ Last Written @
11:24 PM