Bought a EST workbook before the movie.
The movie we watched.
Shopaholic.
It's a comedy.
It's funny especially when she going to interview for a new job.
LOLL
♠
After that, we knew something bad, which is nobody fetch us back.
We slacked around.
We are bored & so I called my sister whether she can fetch us back or not.
She told aunt that she want to come and fetch us home.
From the phone, I can hear my aunt scolding me. *loudly
Aunt : Just let her wait la. No transport also wants go.
Sis : You know she waited for how long le? Very long le leh.
Aunt : I will fetch her at 4pm.
Sis : Aiya, never mind la, I go fetch her now. Nothing will happen de la.
I come fetch you now.
♠
I denied it but my sis says never mind and she will come and fetch me home.
*-Rains heavily-*
I'm so worry about that because she's a newbie and the rain is getting heavy and heavier.
I asked her don't come because it's raining.
She is just so insisted.
I waited her and I know I'm so bad.
Urgh.
Finally, she reached.
She fetched us & I asked her this and that.
♠
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Specially for my beloved sister : │
│ Jie, really sorry about that for ma fan-ing you to fetch me & damage your sleep program. Sorry :( │
│ & really thanks you so much for don't care anything and come fetch us home. I'm really appreciate it a whole lot.│
│ Thanks you so much for caring me ❤ │
│ I love you sister ❤ │
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘