Gosh, HOW CAN I FORGOT MY BESTFRIEND BIRTHDAY!!!
I'M SO CRUEEELLL !!
We got the exam time table & we looked at it.
The conversation :
Shuen : omg, I can't be here for exam on this day *pointing to one of the date of exam
Me : Why?
Shuen : I need to go for the drive test.
Me : Har? Who ask you go on that day :P *LOL
Shuen : Aiks, I thought that day should be some unimportant subject. Who know is Maths and English !
Me : Aiyo, just change the date of the drive test lo :P
Shuen : Can't de, the people booked already. If I don't go, need to pay again for another day.
Me : You go after finish exam lo :D My sis also like that.
Shuen : The people said help me set the test at 2pm like that.
Me : Aiyo, ask the people fetch you after school and change the time :X Erm, or you come in the morning and go back after the 2nd paper of the day. :D
Shuen : Can go back home just like that de meh? ._.
Me : Write letter for principle and go office bla bla bla & tell English teacher.
Shuen : Har, I think I don't come to school better. xD
Me : Har, exam wor. Come la.
Yan : Erm, If I'm you, I will first, I try to phone the uncle and tell him that I got exam and need to postpone. Any possibility? If can't, try 2nd, which is ask your dad to phone school and tell principle and bla bla bla.
Me : YA!! lol
Shuen : I don't know how ._.
After the chat, I realized something.
She going to drive test & this means her birthday is OVER.
I quickly check my notebook and I saw her date of birth. It's on 27 March!
How can I forgot?
I never wish her happy birthday neither buy her a birthday present.
How bad am I? X.x
SORRY SHUEN :(
If you got read my blog, surely you get what did I mean in school by keep apologize.
I will buy you back a present ><
Hope you accept my apologies :(

♥ Last Written @
1:07 AM