Sports Day :D
It's held at Stadium Bukit Jalil in the morning.
I woke up at 7.30am and I'm late to there.
We enjoyed slacking. Talking. Walking at there.
We are planning to See Khee's open house party since yesterday.
So, I brought a T-shirt & a short pants along.
I went See Khee's house by Shuen's car.
There's around 18 peoples joining this party.
It's a BBQ party :D
I reached her house very early.
It's around 12pm+.
Her house so comfortable + beautiful.
So, we play some games to consume time.
I never join. *just looking them
After that, some of them go out buy foods.
When they came back, we play games again.
I did joined this time. XD
We play cards *police & thief* and a game named "king" maybe?
It's like who got the "K" then he/she can ask other cards holder do anything.
I asked to confess to a flower. LOL
"HUA ! YOU'RE SO PRETTY! I LOVE YOUUuu!"
Go down for BBQ.
It's held beside the swimming pool.
Nice place :P
I never cook any. xD
Ruby, Marcus and friends so nice.
They cook for us XD
Thanks to you all so much ♥
Pics of the day.
"Will upload it when I got the picha." :D sry X.x
Labels: ❤ Friends

♥ Last Written @
12:11 PM