Study Skills Camp Day 2
Omggoshhh.
It's the extreme lousy bus again.
But still ok because not really hot today and no traffic jam.
I saw KAH ZATT !
Pei Jhiet killed it ._. so brave.
Luckily I put my blazer in my bag.
If not, it going to be a smelly blazer again ._.
We reached just time. hoho
But there's no time for registration for some of them.
The 1st subject is Economics.
Cherie reserved 2 places for Yan & I. :D
Thanks so much, lovely cherie ❤
The teacher keep repeating the same thing ._.
I not saying he's not good.
Just he talked too much about the basic that we all already know.
Anyway, tio teacher ask again today.
He looked at me and I can't answer although I know the answer. *just bcos he looking at me and I get nervous LOL
We're late for break and so we just got 10 mins to eat.
I ate the pie that prepared by school & plain water.
After that, we rushed to the Moral study skills session in the hall.
Luckily we're not late :D
He teaches us the technique to memories the nilai but not the definition. lol
I can't really remember actually ._.
AND he said he will be walking around because he's a active guy, can't stand still.
But, he never walks around also. lol
And he's was like talked without any preparation lol :x
It's so so so so SO BORED.
After finished, we have our EST study skills session continuously.
Urgh. sleepy sia.
I felt bored at first but then after few minutes, I felt no more sleepy. D: *Weird
HahA :P
I listen to her because EST is a subject that not easy to score for me.
I'm super poor in English Language :(
Cherie keep on disturbed me because she said it's bored.
And she already knows what she said. ><
So, it's not a big deal neither listening to her or not. :x
Finally, we got our lunch after finished the EST seminar.
Woohoo.
School prepared us a plate of chicken chop with fries and salad.
Nice nice.
& orange juice but it's like drinking plain water. *lol
After lunch, we have our General Science study skills session.
The teacher teaches us like just a normal class. *lol
So weird. Actually if like that, we don't need to have a study skills camp.
My feeling -
So, I don't really know what's the purpose of this study skills camp.
Teacher are like teaching us the things that we already know ._.
It's so boring and I keep eating sweets these few days .
Getting older and older.
Not only that, I'm also......
Getting ugly and ugly.
Getting lazy and lazy.
Getting whatever bad attitude & habits.
Urgh !!
Come back to topic again. LOL
Now is the General Science study skills session.
The teacher just discussed a Science paper 2 with us.
We got a break before we back to Cheras.
The foods they prepared for us are mixed rice.
I saw the lousy bus there.
All of us never go up the bus because we tot we going back by the Cempaka bus.
Therefore, all of us just stand there and wait.
The weather is so hot.
Everyone is sweating. *lol
Finally, we can't stand the hot-ness of the sun and we decided to go back by the lousy bus.
When we reached school, we saw both of the Cempaka school bus parking in the car park.
We asked them that why is the bus here.
They answered us that the bus is use to fetch Cempaka Damansara's PMR study skills students back to school.
*PMR study skills held in Cempaka Cheras
*SPM study skills held in Cempaka Damansara
After that, we keep complaining and asked the people fetch us by the bus tomorrow.
He promised us.
Hooray :D
Ciaos :D
Labels: ❤ School

♥ Last Written @
5:24 PM