Study Skills Camp Day 3
Finally, today is the last day of study skills camp.
Today we got only 1 subject, Accounts.
We learned many techniques on how to answer Accounts papers.
We got our lunch after that.
A plate of normal KueY Tiao.
*As you know, we paid RM210 for this camp.
One of my friends said, we paid RM210 for eating this. lol
Another friend answered, Maybe the bean sprouts are imported from other country and it's costs a lot.
Go for our Maths lessons.
Before the class, I took a pic with Cherie & my Chem's teacher aka Ms. Josephine.
*Photo will be uploading soon (2)
I took some pic in class too.
*Photo will be uploading soon (2)
Around 11,30pm, we need to proceed to the hall for the closing address by our school chairman, Datin Freida Pilus & Presentation of Certificates.
Before she giving out the certificates, she talked about a life.
She said that our life is just like writing a book,
And we're just writing our 1st chapter of our life & it's very important.
After that, she gives out the certificates 1 by 1.
My certificate :D
*Photo will be uploading soon
Then, we asked to stand on stage for taking the photo of whole form 5.
It's so hot & I'm keep sweating.
I don't have the pic :(
Before we going back to Cheras, we had our lunch at the canteen.
Rice with chicken.
I can't finish it because I thought the bus is going to go.
When I go up, the bus is still waiting people.
So, I took a pic.
With my school in Damansara. LOL
I looked so dumb.
On the way back to Cheras, my narcissistic disorder attack.
Look at the pics that we took.
The pure us. LOL
Yan edited this.
Chu ❤
Our friendship is just like a heart. :P
The 4 of us.
Jhiet, Shuen, I & Yan
When I reached school, I took photo again ! LOL
With my Baobei ❤
With YeeMun (the noodles) ❤
With Yin (the lalat) ❤
With Jing Yi (my 1st friend in Cempaka) ❤
With Kevin (used to called him didi) ❤
End with Peace :x
Labels: ❤ School

♥ Last Written @
3:48 PM