The bus started at 7.15am and we reached Cempaka Damansara at 8.00am+
We paid RM210 for the study skills.
The super duper lousy school bus.
No air-cond, fans, curtain, no wind and smelly !
Look ! Traffic Jam Jam Jam~. Lmao
Yan's and my hand.
Took it during the traffic jam.
The sun burn our skins directly. *lol
And we're wearing blazer, tie which means formal attire.
♣
Okays, let's talk about the study skills.
First of all, we need to prepare a daily time table and a year time table until the end of SPM.
I just done the daily time table.
After that, we go for our break.
The food is fried noodles and teh tarik?
After the break, we need to sharing ideas of time table with friends in Damansara.
We never done our time table and so we continue our time table.
The times flies.
We got no time to share & it's our lunch.
Rice with fish, vegie & curry chicken.
We go to hall and listen for the briefing and started on our BM study skills session.
Oh hor, teacher's late.
Anyway, she answered all the questions too.
We have our tea break after.
There's bread with tuna and teh tarik again? ._.
Go for Sejarah study skills session after the tea break.
Just the opposite of BM teacher.
It's so fun to listen to him.LOL
He came in front me and asked a question & I showed him a innocent face.
Then he said, aiyo don't scare her(me) la. *a sentence tat have the same meaning of it
And he walked away, Phew :X
♣
Okays, let's start on the FUN on the way we going back to Cheras & times for release stress.
Gosh, the bus is much more better than the bus in the morning.
This bus is so S.E.L.E.S.A and B.E.S.A.R
First of all, it consist air-cond, curtain and the most important, Not Smelly. LOL
HAPPY-nya aku.
The music is so LoUD.
Wah, I saw Yew Kuan capturing people's photos. *lol
I saw he capturing Yan and I or maybe just Yan? I don't know ._.
Mostly Yan because she's pretty & I'm not. ._.
Anyway, I captured him back.
Let's see the pic :P
Other than that, there's a hyper active guy in the bus, Micheal from 5S2.
Because of the music and it's super loud.
He dance NON-STOP. *hyper active LOL
Super Dance Pro + Hyper Active Boy *lmao
Yan took the video of him.
Let's see his pro skill in dancing :P
Ahh, will upload more video next time.
I have no idea to add another video into this post ._.
Me (spot my panda eyes) ._.
Nites all. I'm so tired and I'm sick ._.
Sweet dreams peoples ♥