Woke up early today because I was booked by my beloved dad to have breakfast with them since yesterday nite.
Unfortunately, the plan canceled.
My beloved mom though I'm still sleeping and she went out with dad.
So, I went Pasar Pagi with my beloved aunt & popo.
She brings us to a stall that selling all those cute stuff.
After that, we have our breakfast @ Tea Comic.
I ordered a glass of orange juice & a plate of sandwiches.
Popo is unhappy because she don't like the restaurant. x.X
Therefore, aunt bought a pack of "wan tan mee" for her.
Then, we went home and went Sungai Wang & Times Square.
First, my aunt want to park her car in Sungai Wang's carpark but comes a nightmare.
A sign board with 4 letters, FULL.
RAWR.
When she saw that, she kept on nagging and said "zhao zhi park at TS". rofl
Lastly, she parked her car in TS too D:
but waste a lot of times on jam.
Something goes wrong. -_-
On the way from TS to Sg, Wang, I tio car scare.
Then, I knock my head to a car side mirror. -_-
Lastly, I ter-step on a CHEWING GUM !!!!
Z.
Fine !!!!
Wow, I really too long didn't come Sungai Wang?
Changed a lot?
By the way, my sis's legs pain because of the stupid shoe.
I changed with her in the half way & my legs turn to pain.
After some times, my legs too pain and I changed the shoe back with her.
Pity her :X
She going Jogoya to have her dinner with Khai's family. * to celebrate Khai's dad bday
Whereas I followed my family to have dinner with Aunty Jamie & her daughters as well as her friend too.
@ Moon Palace
I wear a shoe which not suite my dress. -_-
I'm so ...
End of the day.
Labels: ❤ Family

♥ Last Written @
12:08 AM