Angels and Demons
( 2.20 p.m. to 4.40 p.m. )
I ate the 3 sushi that I have not finish just now. Ahaha. 
I'm regret for not bringing my jacket along. 
SO DAMN COLD.
I felt it's winter
during watching the 1st movie & I felt snowing
during watching 2nd movie!
Actually, I felt cold already when I watching the 1st movie (Night at the Museum 2) but not so.
After that, I needa to go out and in again because the 2nd movie (Angels & Demons) is starting.
I felt super duper extremely COLD.
I was keep shivering. 
I think of eating the 3 leftover sushi to move my physical attention from cold to eating.
Who knows, it's totally useless.
I still super COLD.
I miss my boyfriend 
By the way, thanks a lot ya Pi for fetching me to Shell & movie 
And thanks for the maple season 2 patch too 
Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SASA
Dreams come true ya ♥