8.5.09 (Friday)
My kai jie, Kerlyn came for a visit with her mom and aunty.
She brought me a present, a choco cat fan. Nice one 
We went Old Town White Coffee have a tea.
At night, we went Times Square for meeting up her so-called gor gor.
Ate desserts at Yogur Berry.
9.5.09 (Saturday)Went Sunway Pyramid and met Kerlyn's friends & Viva jie.
We went to sing K because one of them suggested to go Karaoke.
I did sing although my voice sucks ><
Viva overnight at my house today.
She's so funny but friendly. (:
10.5.09 (Sunday)It's mother's day.
Wish all the mother a very Happy Mother's Day
. Have our breakfast @ Secret Recipe.
Then, we went to Mid Valley.
Pipi miss Kerlyn and so he joined us too.
We shop around and Kerlyn jie met her other friends again. ><
Then, we have our dinner together.
Pipi fetched Viva home.
I watched Twilight with Kerlyn.
Genre : Romance
The ending seems like going to have Twilight 2?
*I'm xian jia-ing
11.5.09 (Sunday) Aunt fetched Kerlyn, her mom & aunty to airport.
I followed too.
Because they going back Singapore today.
We decided to have our breakfast at Mc Donald's but there's all meat.
Kerlyn don't eat meat.
So, she deicided to eat at Old Town White Coffee.
After that, we took some pictures for memory.
Photo Section.
1st day.
(Picture with Yan.)
2nd day.
Karaoke room number 
Is 33 !! My name 
Five of us, Sis-Viva-Kerlyn-Yan-Me My sis took it
Five of us again, Sis-Viva-Kerlyn-Yan-Me
Again
Me-Viva-Kerlyn-Yan-Sis
3rd day.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 
It's given by DKNY stuff. 
4th day.

With Kerlyn at Airport's Old Town White Coffee. I looked so dumb. 

♥ Last Written @
9:33 PM