Goshhhh!
I brought my cellphone to school today.
Guess what happen during the first paper of the day?
.
.
.
Don't know whose phone playing song. 
Teacher asked is they any of us bring cellphone to school.
Everyone ignored the question.
The song keep on playing.
It's ok then.
Suddenly, LeouGyn asked : Mr.David listening song?
Mr. Leong found out that the music is from someone's bag.
He checked 1 by 1.
He took my bag & asked : whose bag is this?
GOSHHH!
IS MY HANDPHONE!!!!!!
I was like "
" I already set it into silent mode but why is my phone!
Mr. Leong took it and he gave my phone to my tutor, Ms. Prasanna.
Ms. Prasanna said that she will tell this to Pn. Aimi, my school headmistress.
Urgh.
But anyway, I got my phone back too after school 
Thanks a lot Mr. Leong
& Ms. Prasanna. 

♥ Last Written @
8:55 PM