Not that I want to post it up here.
SCHOOL MATES,
Don't play till too over.
I told you guys I hate Steven playing me last time.
You guys ask him to phone me and talk non-sense AGAIN?
***
I excuse u guys for the 1st time and this mean you guys can have fun on me for the 2nd time?
I'm really see the real of you guys.
***
Jing Yi,
you know, when you talk to me and said it's just a game.
Do you know that I'm so sad.
Not because of you played me.
Because of you are my 1st friend in school.
Do you realise that except best friends got a love sign in the post before when I write the title for the photo in SPM Camp third day and you got love too.
It is because I take you as my BFF.
But then, you make fun on me with them too.
***
Steven,
You know this is not the 1st time anymore.
It's the 2nd time right?
Do you think that I'm so nice for you to make fun of?
Wow, I'm so proud.
I don't admit that I had no wrong at all.
I admit that I did scold you sometimes.
Maybe you wanna revenge?
Ah, whatever. I don't care.
***
Seriously, I'm fatigue on facing these such problem.
Most of students form private school is so damn FAKE and sucks.
I need to admit that I will really cry on these kind of things.
Believe it or not, depends on you.
It's okae that you don't believe.
Your heart, your choice.
*sorry for the grammar mistakes.

♥ Last Written @
10:54 PM