Happy Half Year Anniversary Baby!
Yay!
Meet my darling today.
His aunty uncle fetched me at Sg. Wang to their house.
Before that, she fetched us to eat at her mee stall.
Delicious 
Then, we went up the the house, there have a lil kid.
2 years old only!
I played 'block' with her.
She's so cute!
Few hours later, another kid came up with his relatives.
She is 4 years old and she is very pretty.
Not only that, she loves sweets so much.
I asked her to take a photo with me but she declined it.
Then, darling said "Take with jiejie la.
Jiejie will give you sweets." She decided to take photo with me and come stick with me 
After I gave her sweets, her mother asked her to rest.
I chat with darling.
H.A.P.P.Y!
He cooked spaghetti and dessert for me after the sweet talk.
Took photo when he cooking.
So delicious 
Suddenly, I felt myself so useless.
As a girl, I should know how to cook but I don't know cook at all. 
But usually, chef is male right xD *comforting myself 
No matter what, I decided to learn how to cook when I'm free because a good wife should know how to cook.
HAHA 
After that, darling's uncle & aunty fetched me back to Times Square.
I slacked around and wait my mom comes fetch me home.
Peace.Love.Smile.
xoxo dear

♥ Last Written @
11:59 PM