Went Sunway Pyramid with darling 
Watched 2 movie and so no much time left.
Never eat then go movie le because he ate mee and I drank milkshake + doughnut before that.
The 2 movie we watched :
Terminator Salvation

la.
17 Again
Zac Efron is so so so handsome!
Quite nice for me. 
His so-called father (his friend) is so funny.
Especially his 'style' when he goes to meet his chio 'headmistress'.
After that, we bought 2 cup of ice-cream at Yokomon.
it. I choosed black sesame flavour this time and he choosed chocolate flavour. 
Anyway, I more prefer chocolate flavour 
There are 6 different flavours and I had tried 5 of 'em only :
☑ • Green tea (Matcha)
☑ • Black Sesame (Goma)
☑ • Red Bean (Azuki)
☑ • Strawberry (Ichigo)
☑ • Dark Chocolate (Daku Choko)
☒ • Rum Raisin (Ramu Reezun)
Left 1 more 
Around 5pm, aunty came and fetched me home. 

♥ Last Written @
12:09 PM