I'm regret!
Regret for going to school today!
Super Duper Extremely!
Whole day in hall.
And guess what?
Our class got 21 people.
Boys, there are some present. (around 4+ people?)
Gals, there have Peng & Lyan & Shuen & Yan & I.
A very sweat one.
Three of them come school because of Art. 
Yan & I because of?
No reason.
Actually I come because I thought we got classes.
Who know teacher are not teaching and whole day will be in the North Hall for Inter-House Debate.
Because my tutor keep on asking my marmie why I didn't go school 
Actually all the days I didn't go is because of no classes (like got school events) or sick.
Sien.
Anyway, I went home 1pm+ today. .gif)
I got reason one okay!
Going to Singapore for wedding dinner. xD
Marmie's mood is so good today. 
Unfortunately, her mood changed
when she saw I still not yet shower at 10.30pm~11pm. 
She keep on scolding me and daddie angry too.
These makes my mood swing
too. Because while my marmie scolding me, Yan is holding her phone and never hang up the call. 
She was like stunned and obviously the people on the phone listened what my marmie scolded.
I felt so fish. 

♥ Last Written @
11:26 PM