I've asked to proceed to the North Hall at 8.10 a.m.
Because I got the Top Tenth Percentile Award for Form 4 Commerce 2008.
Parents are invited too.
My parents didn't come but my aunty come. 
Around 9 a.m. , the ceremony started.
Firstly, we need to hold the candle when walking in to the hall.
It leads by school's chairman and special guests and then teachers.
Followed by prefects and us. :D
We need to sing our school song by holding the candle. lol
Starts the prize-giving ceremony.
We go up stage when our name mentioned by the mc.
I've received the medal with my name on it! 
So happy!
The happy moments 
The stage.
Walking in with holding the candle. rofl
spot me? LOL
Singing school song. Teachers and prefects on stage.
Shake hand with Datin & she puts on the medal on my neck .gif)
After finished, there are some shows.
I knew the pic is blur.

♥ Last Written @
10:17 PM