omg -.-''
I was absent on last wednesday & so I didn't attend the Accounts class.
Was so panic now.
I don't know how to do the Accounts homework.
Plus I got no time to copy back the note (wed's) in school today.
Hais.
How to do without the note ): *sob
Sua! Don't do.
Wow. I really need someone to "pengsankan" myself right now.
2 more weeks to trial.
What am I doing? Slacking? Chit-chatting? Gaming?
Urgh ==
I know I shouldn't do those rubbish things anymore but I'm used to be a lazy girl.
Save me! ):
Today is sucks.
I'm really hopeless.
When I'm having my Eko Paper 1 today, I feel very sleepy.
I rest for 6 days but why am I mengantuk when I doing the paper.
Couldn't be.
It's because I'm lazy!
I'm so hopeless.
AHHHH!
Feel like shouting it out loud!
But can't ):
Somemore, I don't really understand Sejarah topic since Form 4.
But I still don't work hard.
The most funny thing is I aiming to get A for it.
Impossible ? Possible?
Such a idiot -.-''
Know how to aim only but lazy like shyt.
Nevermind.
Don't say about sad things.
Show u guys a pic.
Nick edit de :P
Thanks <3

♥ Last Written @
11:04 PM